ERIC ADERNECK, RPP, MPL, BCOM, DULE
Industrial Lands Planning Expert
604-721-5528 / firstname.lastname@example.org
From nearly two decades of planning and development experience in both the public and private sectors, here’s what I know (and love!) about industrial lands, and associated economic, employment, and transportation implications.
Join the mailing list to get news updates about industrial lands and much more (2-step registration process).
I'm always happy to talk about industrial lands matters.
Abilities / Services
· Development Approval / Design Processes
· Land Use / Development Plans
· Planning Policy Initiatives / Studies
· Site Acquisitions / Feasibility Due Diligence
· Real Estate Research / Municipal Regulations
· Market Analysis / Supply & Demand
· Financial Pro Formas / Site Valuations
· Impact Models / Economic & Employment
· Strategic Advice / Synthesize Trends
· Project Management / Team Leadership
· Stakeholder Consultation / Engagement
· Government Liaison / Communications
Knowledge / Skills
· Planning and Development
· Markets and Trends
· Plans and Policies
· Research and Analysis
· Strategies and Projects
· Acquisitions and Applications
· Scenarios and Values
· Impacts and Opportunities
· Advice and Insights
· Knowledge and Action
Profile / Bibliography
· Wide range of experience and unique perspective from working in the planning, development, local government, consulting, and post-secondary education fields in both the public and private sectors.
· Skills and capabilities in real estate development, urban planning, public policy, project management, stakeholder engagement, and teaching.
· Hands-on experience delivering projects through the land acquisition, real estate development, design and approval processes; comprehensive understanding of land economics and the feasibility of projects; direct experience preparing planning policy to advance long-term objectives.
· Advanced education and thorough knowledge of planning principles and development trends.
· Expertise with industrial and employment issues, having authored a number of leading studies about industrial land supply, demand, utilization, intensification, and stratification, as well as office development and tenancy trends.
Employment / Experience
· Industrial / Employment Land Use Planning / Research Analyst, Consultant
· Regional Planner / Senior Planner, Metro Vancouver Regional Government
· Academic Instructor, Langara Applied Planning Program and SFU City Program
· Development Manager / VP Planning & Development, iFortune Homes
· Development Planner, Aplin & Martin Consultants
Education / Training
· Master of Urban and Regional Planning Degree - Queen’s University
· Bachelor of Commerce Degree - University of Victoria
· Diploma in Urban Land Economics - University of British Columbia
· Real Estate Construction and Development Certificate - Langara College
· Advanced Project Management Certificate - Langara College
· Management Communication Skills Certificate - Langara College
Credentials / Memberships
· CIP Canadian Institute of Planners - Professional Member
· PIBC Planning Institute of British Columbia - Certified Member
· ULI Urban Land Institute - Associate Member
· LEED Green Associate - Credential
ERIC ADERNECK, RPP, MPL, BCOM, DULE
Subscribe to my weekly 'Vancouver Regional Matters - Planning and Development Newsletter' for a collection of informative news articles about cities, economics, real estate, urban planning, and other semi-related matters in the region and from the rest of the world (and not 'just' about industrial lands).
Eric Aderneck / 604-721-5528 / email@example.com